Savannah : Prices
Savannah 2012 Conditions and Price List
Hunting on a 1 x
1 basis. Each professional hunter has his own vehicle and a team of
trackers and porters. All safaris are scheduled with one or maximum
three hunters per camp.
On our 15-day safari, days 1 and 15 are transfer days. This means, there
are 13 full days of hunting with some possible hunting on arrival and
departure days, depending on domestic flights schedules.
15 days - Giant eland safari at Djibao
camp - Usd $ 42 000.00 per hunter
Giant eland safari at Mayo Vaimba, Mayo Nduel or Mayo Oldiri camps - Usd $35 000.00
Big safari, except Giant Eland at any camp (i.e Buffalo and roan) - Usd $20 000.00
8 days - Medium safari - only animals from groups B and C (medium hunting license included) - Usd $8 500.00
These prices include:
- Airports assistance upon arrival and departure;
- Professional hunter with trackers and porters;
- Full board and soft drinks while in camp: beer and wine in reasonable quantities with meals;
- Support crew: cook, skinner, waiter, laundry service, driver, mechanic, etc.;
- Fully-equipped, permanent camp with stone-built bungalows and en-suite bathroom, lounge/dining area;
- Use of additional semi-permanent fly-camp;
- Preparation of trophies for shipment;
- Unlimited use of hunting vehicles while on safari.
Not included are:
- Observers at Usd $300 per day;
- Big hunting license for 1.000 €;
- Trophy fees on animals taken or wounded (*);
- Shipment costs for trophies to final airport destination -air freight included - (depending on the number/weight of trophies hunted):
- Animals included in one Big license: 2.000 €
- Medium license only: 1.750 €
- Big and medium license: 2.750 €
skins animals from group A: 125€ each (except for elephant parts or
full skin, which will be more costly, depending on the individual crate)
- Full skins animals from groups B or C: 75€ each
- Intercontinental flights;
- Charter flights Douala - Camp round trip or domestic flights;
- Personal expenses of any sort: hotel charges before and after
the safari, possible use of our satellite telephones, possible extra
trips for picking up delayed luggage/rifles;
- Gratuity for staff & PH;
- Any kind of insurances
The Big hunting licence allows for taking two different species from group A and four from group B or C.
The Medium hunting licence allows for six different species from group B or C (none from A!).
It is illegal to double the same species, irrespective of the license taken.
For Big safaris (15 days), it is possible to upgrade with an additional medium licence
in order to hunt six additional animals from groups B or C (without
repeating any), by paying an extra of 2.500 € (hunting licence cost
included, but not the trophy fees!).
Available species and trophy fees in EUROS (*):
|North western Buffalo
|Nigerian Bohor reedbuck
|Western bush duiker
(*) Anti-poaching and community-development program:
in order to support an effective year-round anti-poaching campaign, as
well as for advocating the value of wildlife to the villagers adjacent
to and within our hunting blocks, a fee of 10% of the above trophy fees will be collected
to fund these programs under our direct supervision. We have
implemented these programs in all our hunting areas and have found that
the results of direct funding for these necessary actions have been
extremely beneficial in the overall quality of the hunting experience
offered to our clients. These fees are paid at the conclusion of the
safari, based on the final trophy fee amounts.
Note: Government fees might be modified (increased) without prior
notice. The outfitter cannot be held responsible for any such